Elliot started swim lessons this week and it has been so much fun! I can still remember being a teenager and going with my sister as her kids went to swim lessons at the Aquatic center. Now here I am watching my baby boy learn to swim and I was having some proud mama moments.
So far this week Elliot has stuck his face in the water, picked up rings in the water, kicking, jumping, and started going pretty deep in the water all by himself. Elliot loves the water as much as I did as a kid. He just naturally the water but he has learn to cheat when getting the rings from the deeper side of the pool. What he does is he uses his foot to grab the ring and then reaches down to grab it, haha, he is so smart. Either way he is loving going to lessons every day.
Jude also loves to be in the pool. We put him at the very front where you enter into the pool and he just crawled back and forth. He loved it so much and especially when Elliot would come and play with him. They are so cute together.
As a family we try to go swimming a few times a week. We all have a lot of fun and it is good to practice with Elliot when he is struggles in some areas. Jason who isn't really a fan of water has been awesome with not letting it get to him so the boys enjoy the water. When Elliot starts getting nervous Jason encourages him and it has been so nice. Elliot's favorite thing to do in the water is jump into one of our arms. I forgot how much I love swimming!
 |
| Elliot at swim lessons(2nd to the left) |
 |
| Elliot in his Flash towel and goggles |
 |
| Elliot kicking his feet at lessons |
 |
| The boys and I in the pool |
 |
| Kids just playing in the pool |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.