1/19/12

Dinosaur Cookies and Snow Days


Suddenly winter hit us and like all the storm warning previous I laughed and said I will believe it when I see it..... it's here!  I love the snow and I love the fact that it isn't just cold instead there is a full blown snow storm outside my window.  Yesterday Elliot and I decided to go outside and enjoy some of this snow.  Elliot didn't want to stay out there long so we hurried up back inside.










Later last night I decided I wanted to make sugar cookies and Jason thought using a Dinosaur cookie cutter was a great idea.  I am all about having fun while baking because I love it!  However, I hate the mess.  Either way the cookies were made and a lesson was learned.  Lesson number one, flour on the counter goes everywhere no matter how hard you try to maintain it. Lesson number 2, there is no RIGHT or WRONG way to frost a Dinosaur cookie.  Needless to say my kitchen is still a disaster and the cookies turned out delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.