Finals were on Jason's birthday which we celebrated by having dinner with his parents and coming home to eat some delicious cupcakes I had made for him. Jason was spoiled this year for his birthday, he has been wanting a hand gun since he turned 21 so at 24 now he owns one. He also got some cologne as a joint birthday/father's day present. I have pictures of Jason on his birthday but somehow they are not the memory card for the camera.
That following Sunday was Father's day and we decided to celebrate our beautiful sons second birthday. Elliot loved all his presents, dinner, and the family for coming. We were happy to have everyone over and really enjoyed watching a celebration of his adorable two years of life. He ripped open the wrapping paper and shot everyone around the house with his brand new buzz lightyear toy gun(Andy n Tori win favorite present of the birthday bash!).
A few life high lights for Elliot at 2
He loves cars
He is 90% potty trained
His favorite tv show is Blues Clues
His favorite movie is Toy Story 2
When he is hungry he holds your face in his hands and gets extra close and says "Fooooood"
He loves juice-any kind of juice including milk
He has been to his first car show and loved it
He fed a giraffe this year
He loves to visit his Papa's(grandma is a papa too)
Monday morning I felt a little bad that Jason didn't get to enjoy his father's day so Elliot colored a card for him and I made his favorite cookies-no bake cookies. He came home to a super clean house and has been enjoying his relaxing time at home instead of staying busy with school work. Elliot has been blessed with an amazing father and I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion. I remember the first night at home Elliot didn't sleep at all and Jason was beyond the point of exhaustion but he helped me through the whole night. I love Jason so much and know that he will continue to amaze me every day with the amount of love he gives to me and our children.
Tuesday was Elliot's actual birthday so we had a quiet family party at home. We bought pizza(Elliot's favorite), made funfetti cookies(thank you pinterest they're delicious), and unwrapped all his presents from us. I love being a mother and I can't believe two years has gone by so fast. Elliot has changed so much and we are all looking forward to watching him continue to grow and learn.
![]() |
| 39 weeks |
We can't wait to see what this next year brings to us as a family and are loving the journey together.
That catches everyone up on the entire month of June. Our newest edition is expected to arrive within the next two weeks! I am due June 26th but I can go as long as July 9th, hopefully this little guy isn't as stubborn as me and makes his debut soon. We can't wait for Elliot to be a big brother and to hold our little boy.
| Best dad in the world |
| June 19,2010 |
| June 19, 2012 |
| Cake time |
| Playing with his favorite Papa |
| First night home |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.