6/2/12

Slacking

I have been slacking the writing department but mainly because I feel like I am always busy doing something any way so the few moments I do find to write I think I could just be sleeping etc.  Things have been really crazy in my life and I hate this last month of pregnancy because I always just feel hugely overwhelmed.

This last month is going to be so busy I am excited but exhausted.  We have officially reached the weekly appointments of pregnancy which is a huge deal.  I don't sleep, can't get comfortable, if you've been pregnant you know the last month is death.  Any way, we decided to try for a VBAC this time around and are going to an amazing doctor in tricities.  Dr.Schroff is wonderful and the best part is his sense of humor!  The way he approaches serious situations is laying out all the information and also cracking jokes--love it.  I cannot wait for our little boy to be here and Elliot to meet his brother.  I often wonder how people can be atheist if you have children because truly the creation of life is a miracle in itself.

Along with our weekly doctor appointments Jason and I are both attending school right now.  It is exhausting.  I do all my homework typically the day it is due....but I think that is my best work usually.  On June 13 we have our finals, Jason gets another year older, the week after that is Elliot's beautiful birthday on the 19, and my due date is the 26th!  Ahhh June slow down friend!  We decided to have a joint party for Elliot and Jason on the 17th which also happens to be Father's day!  Triple threat-BAM.  It should be a nice party but no idea where we are going to have it at the moment.  Oh well, he is two he is happy with guns and us :)

Elliot is at such an incredible stage of life right now.  I watch him and laugh at just how beautiful this little boy is and the miracle he is in my life.  His personality is developing and he loves to play with guns.  He laughs all the time, loves his Dada, loves all the dogs, and his latest thing is to make Jason pull a small branch off the tree so he can play it.  He always says, "Dada freees!!!! Please!!!"  As I think back about the two years of his amazing life I am grateful for the time I have had with him.  I am grateful that I can be a stay at home mom and be a part of every day of his life.  There are moments when he flings himself on the floor screaming that I think "Oh my gosh why!!!" but than I sit on the floor with him and try to talk to him about why he is so upset.  He usually will crawl into my lap and give me a hug asking for juice.  I truly never knew love until I became a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.