In case any one didn't know I am still pregnant. I will be 41 weeks tomorrow and yes I know I am overdue, yes I know YOU would be induced, yes I know it is unfair...however, if one more person tells me I should be induced or how sorry they are that I am still pregnant you will face the wrath of the pregnant insane person.
I was induced with Elliot-it sucked. 36 hours of fluids, swelling, and ended up with a csection. I am trying to avoid all those things again this time around. I know better than any body how I am feeling currently and let me just be blunt with the fact that telling me how sorry you are that I am still pregnant is not in the least bit helpful. I actually don't feel that horrible overall. I can still tie my shoes, I am still sleeping through the night, I am able to accomplish everything that I have to during the day. Please don't ask me if I have had the baby yet and please don't tell me I should be induced. I am riding it out.
 |
| This is me at my last appointment-40 weeks |
I made it 41 weeks. Pregnancy sucks for me already okay? I have 6 months of morning sickness(all day everything sickness for me), and then the last 3 months are spent hearing all about how to get the baby out by every one I know. I can make it another week of pregnancy. I can do it but I cannot handle one more person telling me that I should be induced or that they are sorry I am still pregnant. You know what I really wanna hear? Way to go holy smokes that is long time or I don't know really anything else actually not even talking about me being pregnant is the better choice. Things are really okay and in a week I will have a newborn so till then I am becoming a hermit. Hermity Hermit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.