11/24/12

Four Months and counting

Jude has made it to four months and he is changing and growing everyday.  It amazes me to see how different he looks and how much he loves to see us.  Every morning he wakes up and starts kicking and waving his arms around from pure excitement, it is so much fun.  Two kids is a lot of fun and by the end of the day I am so exhausted I can't wait to crawl into bed.  I wouldn't change any of it.

Jude at four months-
He rolls all across the floor
He knows how to manipulate us(it is pretty funny)
He loves to watch people eat
He prefers mommy over daddy
He loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on

Jude has brought so much joy to our family and the way he lights up with Elliot makes every hard day worth it.  I am so grateful for my beautiful children and the blessing that they are in my life.  What a great journey they are taking us on.

Four Months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.