2/21/12

February, Where did you go?

It has been a really great month.  I decided to buck up and stop being a weirdo and than we found out we were having another BOY!  So excited to add another little man to our family, I am very out numbered by the amount of men I have around me.  February is going by so fast and I am loving it!  March is going to be exciting and I can't wait for summer to finally be here.  I am looking forward to all the sunshine, warmth, and time outside with Elliot.  


We have been busy doing updates on our house and learning by trial and error on the way. We have been wanting to do a lot of things on the house and when we got our tax return after paying off some stuff we finally had the opportunity to upgrade the bathroom!  I can't wait for the final turn out.  So far it is looking amazing. 


Awful green flooring and beadboard
Toilet that used like 10 gallons a flush and some handmade sink they left here


Painting over the robin egg blue
 and took all the beadboard down

New medicine cabinet and light fixture
Pregnancy is going great.  Ultrasounds looked great and my emotions are as insane as ever.  I am no longer suffering from the lovely morning sickness I had and so far there is no swelling.  All good news.  However, my emotions are a completely different story.  The other day we went into Home Depot to return some thing we had purchased on their store card and I asked them to put it onto a giftcard instead for the store.  Can they do that? NOPE!  Even though I had the receipts it wasn't possible to do it any other way and I lost it.  I started telling them how stupid their policy was and made a huge awkward scene in the store.  Good times....not, I was so completely embarrassed by my behavior that afterwards when Jason said "Wow way to make that awkward Natalie" I just burst into tears.  I have worked costumer service pretty much every job I have ever had and I remember those insane people and would laugh about them all the time.  I AM THAT PERSON NOW! AHHHH.  Well luckily we went to Lowes and found everything we needed and I did not embarrass myself there.  End of story I should not be doing returns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.