It is February! I decided to be happy and stop being a grump all the time which thus allows Elliot to be the real grump in the house. He has officially hit his "terrible 2s" stage oh boy it is so much fun! Nothing like fighting your 19 month old for the laptop or telling him no a million times and he bites you instead. At least when he bites he says something cute like "one bite" that makes up for the actual pain of it all.
This month should be a good time all around. Thursday we find out the gender of this little mutant inside of me that really loves to kick my bladder. According to the Chinese Prediction this one would be a girl which would be so exciting! It would be the first Simmons girl in two generations, Jason's mom had a girl but Kayla was a stillborn. The family would be so excited for a little girl but a boy would be just as much fun. I do love the cars and trucks, plus Elliot really needs someone he can battle with. I am also doing a photo a day challenge which has been a lot of fun. I have found myself with my camera around my neck more allowing lots of fun pictures of Elliot to be taken more often. Like this one!
Sunday was the Superbowl and my mother-in-laws birthday so we had a party at her house. It was fun watching the commercials and Elliot really loved the half time show! He danced it up oh my goodness I have to figure out how to load the video onto the computer because it cracked me up. Elliot is the life of any party he is a part of. We decided we would take my in-laws out for dinner sometime and leave Elliot with a babysitter so we could have an adult meal for once together. I really love my in-laws and all that they do for me and my family. Truly amazing people. New post on Thursday to talk about GENDER!! Yay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.