I recently decided that Elliot and I would start doing some of the things I had pinned because I got sick of being a boring mother. So I started doing them and we have had a ton of fun learning to make things and play with them. I am so glad that I am doing the things my little boy loves because it makes parenting a lot more fun. It has been pretty fun so here are a few of the pictures of our fun times.
This is the painting part and Elliot loved painting the bath tub wall. His favorite was putting it in the bath tub though so yea that was adorable :)
We tried to make slime and it didn't turn out but elliot liked to play with the green goo too.
Lastly we did the fun milk and dye with a toothpick game and he really enjoyed swirling it all together. It has been fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.