![]() |
| We did lots of shopping but Elliot's favorite was definitely spiderman clothes |
![]() |
| This was right at high tide it was so windy! |
![]() |
| I was so excited to get this picture! |
![]() |
| Isn't he so cute?! |
![]() |
| Words of Wisdom. |
![]() |
| Elliot loved riding with Jude |
![]() |
| Tired kiddos |
![]() |
| One of my favorites |
![]() |
| The beautiful beach |
![]() |
| Seals! |
![]() |
| Elliot loved the water |
| Throwing sand |
| On the driftwood |
| Going through the water |
There is an awesome story that goes along with these two pictures. Elliot and Jason were digging a hole in the sand before the water came up. I started snapping some pictures and a sneaker wave came up behind me. Quickly I stood up and Jason grabbed Elliot slowly backing away, if you look behind Jason you can see the shadow of the stroller. While backing up Jason tripped over the stroller, knocking it over, falling into the ocean, letting go of Elliot and both of them got drenched! Jason grabbed Elliot up quickly and he was covered in sand. The two pictures of above are a before and after picture. Poor Elliot was FREEZING!
Overall it was a wonderful trip with the people I love and I am always so glad to spend time with them
| Our family :) and yes I am rocking socks with flip flops |












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.