10/21/12

Three Months

Holy Smokes, okay I know I am late it has just been so crazy with everything going on in my life that I find it hard to write or maybe I am just lazy...yea lazy is more likely.  So Jude is three months old!  He is an amazing beautiful little baby and I love having him around.  Every morning he wakes up with a beautiful grin on his face and I can't wait till he is old enough to walk and talk just like Elliot.  So Jude at three months is--

Jude can roll over!  He rolls from his back to his tummy
He smiles all the time
He looks at everyone and he really knows Elliot, Mom, and Dad
He still loves to eat ALL THE TIME
He loves seeing Elliot no one makes him laugh like Elliot
He sleeps at night in 3-4 hr stretches(I know we are so lucky)

I think that sums up Jude at three months! And here is an adorable picture of him to finish it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.